Nautilus 500PSI, 3-Stage Vacuums, with Hose Package
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Buy from TMF and get
- $50 Chemical Credit
- TMF Academy HWE Carpet Cleaning Online Course with Certification
- TMF Reward Points!
- VALUE ($500)
Series for maximum lift, or parallel for maximum airflow, with the AirFlow+ vacuum system, it's your call!
The AirFlow+ vacuum system allows you to quickly change your vacuum motors from a series configuration to a parallel configuration in under a minute with no mechanical skill needed.
Whether you re-extracting flood water and need a maximum lift, or cleaning tile and need maximum air flow, the Nautilus has you covered.
Low monthly payments are available. Contact your distributor for more information.
The Nautilus portable extractor achieved Platinum Certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). The Platinum Certification is the highest designation available from CRI and highlights the superior cleaning and water extraction achieved with a Nautilus portable extractor.
- Two 3-stage vacuum motors
- 500 PSI solution pump
- 12" rear wheels and 5" casters
- Roto-molded polyethylene body
- 12 gal. solution and waste tank
- Dimensions: 42" H x 34" L x 23" W
- 136 lbs.
- Two 25' extension cords
- AH224 2" Flash Cuff starter
- AH201 2"-1.5" Flash Cuff reducer
Get over $400 worth of items for only $200 more when you buy a machine with the hose package!
Hose Package Includes:
- AW29 stainless steel 2-jet wand
- 25' of vacuum hose
- 25' of high pressure solution hose w/QCs
- Hydro-Force shoulder carry bag
- Vinyl reducer cuff
Vacuum Motor Specifications for Series and Parallel Configurations
|Item #||CFM Ratings||Lift Ratings (inH20)||Max Air Watts|
CFM and Lift ratings are for two vacuum motors, while Max Air Watts are for a single vacuum motor only.