TMF STEAMLine hand pump sprayer (302-B)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Back in stock July 13, 2018
STEAMLine 302-B One-hand Sprayer, 2 Liter, (EPDM pH 7-14)
Fats, oils and protein residues are stubborn substances in the kitchen and food processing areas that require the application of alkaline cleaning solutions. These solutions are also used for cleaning glass, de-greasing components in the metal industry, or for cleaning jobs in the car industry.
EPDM seals effectively protect connecting seams on TMF STEAMLine Sprayers. Apart from alkaline cleaning solutions, EPDM is also suited for the application of disinfecting solutions such as those used in hospitals and swimming pools. To guarantee a long service life, all mechanical parts of the
TMF STEAMLine Sprayers are sealed to protect from coming into contact with the chemical. Special, high-quality nozzles ensure an even and consistent spray pattern.
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks are resistant to UV ray impact and are corrosion-resistant and transparent.
- High-quality seals fitted to all parts that come in contact with the chemical.
- Ergonomically-shaped operating components.
- Efficient, heavy-duty pumps for quick and effortless pressurization.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic parts.
- Equipped with chemical-resistant EPDM seals for use with alkaline and disinfecting solutions.
- Light, sturdy and translucent tank with easily visible fill volume graduation marks and large opening.
- Smooth, sealed pump with large pump handle for quick and efficient pressurization to maximum 45psi.
- Automatic pressure relief valve can be manually operated to release pressure.
- Plastic adjustable spray nozzle.
- Large ergonomically-shaped handle.
- Stable three-footed conical-shaped tank.
Comp Model: SOLO STEAMLine