Sporicidin® is used in hospitals, and medical/dental environments since 1978, and it's able to kill disease- and odor-causing organisms.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution and Spray are FDA 510(k) cleared, EPA registered for hospital use and compliant with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030). These products are registered for mold and mildew remediation/restoration for use in institutional, commercial and home environments.
- Mold/IAQ remediation
- Misting and dust suppression
- Water and flood damage restoration
- Sewer backflow cleanup
- Trauma & Crime scene cleanup
- Carpet cleaning, decontaminating and odor control
- Disinfects hard, nonporous environmental surfaces
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
Features and Benefits
EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months*
- Kills mold and mildew, including Stachybotrys chartarum** (black mold)
Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain
Alcohol free safe for equipment***
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
Non-staining and non-flammable
- No special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Registered in all 50 states (including California), Puerto Rico and Canada
* EPA Registration Number 8383-3
** Bean, GA. University of Maryland Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
***Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"
Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991 Sporicidin® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is an excellent product for removing unsightly stains left by microbiological life, such as mold, mildew, moss, bacteria, and algae stains. MRC-101 series is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly and water-based stain remover that has been developed for mold remediation and flood damage restoration projects. MRC-101 is easy to use - spray it onto the stained area, let penetrate and dry, then remove any remaining excess by rinsing, brushing or wiping away - it's that simple! MRC-101 is suitable for use on commercial and residential stain cleaning and removal projects and recommended for most construction materials.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-leaching and non-toxic
- Excellent longevity
- Bonds to organic and inorganic surfaces
- Superior moisture prevention
- Provides protection from water penetration
- 100% biodegradable
- Coverage approximately 1,000 sq.ft. per gallon
- Dry Time: 30 min. to two hours depending on humidity and temperature
- Shelf life: 24 months if unopened or opened if properly stored
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH:7.5 Contains: 1 gallon