Extech pH Meter
$ 118.16 $ 129.99
You Save 9% ($ 11.83)
- Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- RENEW indicator tells you when it’s time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork
- CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. Ensures accuracy.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings allowing detection of changes over time
- Analog bar graph displayed on LCD
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- The display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design (IP57) floats in water and protects the meter in a wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik® meter
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap.