Heated Hydro-Force Portable Extractor, Nautilus MX3-500H, 500 PSI, With Hose Package
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Series for maximum lift or parallel for maximum airflow, with the AirFlow+ vacuum system, it's your call!
The AirFlow+ vacuum system allows you to quickly change your vacuum motors from a series configuration to a parallel configuration in under a minute with no mechanical skill needed.
Whether you're extracting flood water and need maximum lift or cleaning tile and need maximum airflow, the Nautilus has you covered.
Low monthly payments are available. Contact your distributor for more information.
The Nautilus portable extractor achieved Platinum Certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). The Platinum Certification is the highest designation available from CRI and highlights the superior cleaning and water extraction achieved with a Nautilus portable extractor.
- Two 3-stage vacuum motors
- 500 PSI solution pump
- 1750 Watt Heater
- 12" rear wheels and 5" casters
- Roto-molded polyethylene body
- 12 gal. solution and waste tank
- Dimensions: 42" H x 34" L x 23" W
- 136 lbs.
- Two 25' extension cords
- AH224 2" Flash Cuff starter
- AH201 2"-1.5" Flash Cuff reducer
Hose Package Includes:
- AW29 stainless steel 2-jet wand
- 25' of vacuum hose
- 25' of high pressure solution hose w/QCs
- Hydro-Force shoulder carry bag
- Vinyl reducer cuff
|MANUFACTURER PART #||MX3-500H|
|PRESSURE RATING||500 psi|
|SOLUTION TANK CAPACITY||12 gl|
|NUMBER OF VACUUMS||1|