When it comes to the debate of which system is best for your carpet cleaning needs, it boils down to two favorites - Rotovac system vs. Truck Mount carpet cleaning.
Without further ado, let’s get stuck into the key differences, pros and cons of each.
What this article covers:
- What Is the Difference Between the Rotovac and Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Systems?
- Understanding the Rotovac System
- Understanding the Truck Mount System
- Our Verdict: The Rotovac or Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning System?
What Is the Difference Between the Rotovac and Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Systems?
Let’s put these two behemoths of the carpet cleaning world to the test.
The Rotovac 360i is graceful and elegant, turning this way and that, ensuring each fiber of the carpet gets individual attention. It’s a portable piece of equipment that allows cleaner carpets through rotation. Its portability also means that you can take it with you almost anywhere and get into small nooks and crannies.
It’s best suited for jobs where portability over power are important. While it’s excellent at getting even the toughest stains out of carpets, it doesn’t have quite the same power as the truck mount. That being said, it’s still an excellent, versatile piece of carpet cleaning equipment.
The Truck Mount is powerful, robust, and built for heavy-duty tasks. Truck mounts like our Starfire Single Wand offer massive amounts of power and heat, making them perfect for bigger and tougher jobs.
While truck mounts are a little less portable, their power is unmatched.
For example, the Starfire’s 26.5 HP gas air cooled EFI engine allows it to deliver higher heat for longer. Truck mounts also boast water pressure with a PSI in the thousands, making them unbeatable for heavily soiled carpets.
Understanding the Rotovac System
The Rotovac is all about its unique rotation. From our experience, its rotating heads offer thorough cleaning and scrubbing from all angles.
Equipped with 0 to 250 RPM head speed, it’s able to tackle tough carpet stains as well as dirt on tile and grout. The 360i in particular also only weighs 39 lbs, making it highly user-friendly and portable.
After years in the industry, we’d say that this system is better for beginners just starting out their cleaning journey.
Pros And Cons Of The Rotovac System
The Rotovac system comes with an array of positive attributes. Let’s take a well-rounded, 360 look at this innovative tool.
- Deep cleans every fiber with a rotating action.
- Light and easily portable.
- Versatile on different carpet types.
- Great for beginners due to its user-friendliness.
- Might not be as powerful as truck-mounted systems.
When Is It Best To Use The Rotovac System?
Picture a cozy apartment on the 12th floor. Hauling a truck mount system there? A nightmare! But the Rotovac? Perfect for such scenarios. Or when you’re focusing on specific stubborn stains, that’s when this system shines.
Understanding the Truck Mount System
Its sheer power is where the truck mount system really shines. As we detailed above, truck mounts come equipped with powerful engines and high levels of water pressure.
Not only that, but they also have powerful vacuum pressure and water extraction capabilities. This significantly decreases drying time on bigger jobs.
With all of its features, the truck mount is unmatched for large and very tough jobs.
Pros And Cons Of The Truck Mount System
This system is a game changer in the cleaning world. Let’s inspect the system in more detail.
- Powerful cleaning with deep water extraction.
- Faster drying times due to intense suction.
- Suitable for large-scale jobs.
- Not the best for high-rise buildings.
When Is It Best To Use The Truck Mount System?
It’s best for those vast, open spaces or when comparing portable vs. truck mount carpet cleaning for commercial jobs. So, anytime you have a big job on our hands or don’t need to get into small apartments that are up high, we’d recommend going with the truck mount.
Our Verdict: The Rotovac or Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning System?
Navigating the vast world of carpet cleaning can feel a bit like being lost in a maze. On one side, you have the Rotovac, which is like that pocket-sized tool everyone raves about. Nimble, precise, and very handy for those tricky corners and stubborn spots.
And then, there’s the Truck Mount, the powerhouse that doesn’t hesitate when faced with daunting tasks.
Remember when everyone at the truckmount forums Cimex vs. Brushpro debate couldn’t stop discussing the versatility and sheer power of the system? Yep, that’s the truck mount for you.
Even when we get into more niche debates, like the “truckmount waterlift vs. portable”, the Truck Mount stands tall.
However, the ultimate decision comes down to your specific needs. Are you looking for something agile and versatile, or is raw power your primary pursuit?
While each system boasts its strengths, we’ve often leaned towards the truck mount, especially for large-scale, extensive tasks. But remember, it’s not always about which one is “better” but which one fits your requirements.
When deciding between the Rotovac system vs truck mount carpet cleaning systems, the simple truth is that you can’t really go wrong.
The one take cleaning to a whole new level with the intense swivel motion functionality, whereas the other deep cleans like no cleaning gadget you’ve seen before.
We at Truck Mount Forums, not only take pride in providing top-of-the-line products but also in empowering you with the proper knowledge. Remember, whether it’s a Rotovac or truck mount, the goal is to make those carpets shine!
If you want to learn more, why not check out these articles below:
- How to Clean a Water Tank on TruckMount
- How to Keep a Truck Mount Cleaning Machine from Freezing
- How Long to Keep System Maintainer in TruckMount Forum
- How Do You Clean Your TruckMount
- How to Winterize a Truck Mount
- How to Descale Your TruckMount
- Truck Mount Carpet Cleaner Benefits
- TruckMount Forum Best Professional Carpet Spotting Kit
- Starting a Carpet Cleaning Business with TruckMount
- Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Equipment Average Life
- How to Truck Mount a Pressure Washer
- How to Crank Truck Mount Machine
- How Much Energy Is Used to Clean Carpets Truck Mount
- Carpet Walk Behind Extractor vs. Portable vs. Truck Mount
- Zipper Wand Portable Versus TruckMount Use