Medical offices are a breeding place for germs, and their cleanliness is held to a very high standard. There are even legal guidelines and requirements to be upheld.
So, you need a product that has strong disinfecting properties but is also safe to use when people are around.
Your best bet is to use professional floor and carpet cleaning chemicals specifically designed for use in medical offices.
And using the right commercial carpet cleaning equipment is sure to cut your work in half.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll help you find the best cleaning solution for floors in a medical office.
Because when you have to deal with patients and sick people, germy floors and carpets should be the least of your worries.
The Top 3 Cleaning Solutions for Medical Office Floors
Contec Sporicidin Hospital Grade Disinfectant Citric Acid
If you are looking for an organic product with a mild odor to get the job done quickly, we highly recommend investing in Contec Sporicidin Hospital Grade Disinfectant Citric Acid.
Our findings show that this product is powerful enough to kill viruses, bacteria, and fungi in less than 10 minutes and gentle enough for people with chemical sensitivities.
What’s more, its sanitizing properties start to work in the first minute after application.
For this reason, it is often used as an infection control measure and a commercial cleaning solution to remove bad odors used by funeral homes.
The active ingredient in this product creates a mild odor and produces no harmful environmental impact or flammable vapor. It also meets OSHA’s bloodborne pathogen standards.
And though this product is tough on bacteria, it won’t harm plastic, glass, or metal surfaces when applied, making it a useful construction and commercial site clean-up solution.
It is especially effective when used with a professional floor cleaning tool such as the Hydro Force SX-12 Tile Cleaning Tool.
Why It’s Great
- Mild odor
- Gentle on surfaces
- Safe for people with chemical sensitivities
- Works in the first few minutes of application
- Kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi
Who It’s Right For
- Doctors who need a gentle product with a mild odor to kill germs fast
- Medical offices that want a powerful organic cleaner for their floors and surfaces
Antimicrobial Sporicidin Disinfectant
Our next product has been used in medical and dental environments since 1978, and after testing it, we can see why this product has stood the test of time.
Antimicrobial Sporicidin Disinfectant is a registered mold and mildew restoration product that kills 100% of odor and disease-causing organisms.
It is also an effective agent against black mold, making it one of the best commercial cleaning solutions for centralized drains.
The product is non-corrosive and alcohol-free, meaning it is safe to use on all floors, surfaces, and equipment.
Some people swear by this chemical for cleaning server room floors because of its ability to clean, disinfect and deodorize in one step.
It also won’t affect paint adhesion, making it one of the top cleaning solutions for commercial use in car shops.
For the best results, you may pair this product with a tile-cleaning or floor-cleaning tool that can get deep into the grout lines and thoroughly clean your floors.
We love the Turbo Force Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool for cleaning floors for its lightweight and durable properties and the efficiency it cleans floors with.
There is so much to love about this product, which is probably why it has withstood the test of time.
Why It’s Great
- Registered in all 50 states
- Kills mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Low toxicity rating
Who It’s Right For
- Doctors who want a tried and tested product to use on their medical office floors
- Medical offices that need a registered product to clean, disinfect and deodorize their floors quickly and efficiently
Bioesque Botanical Antibacterial Disinfectant Solution
If you want a product that can clean your medical office floors while keeping them smelling great, look no further than Bioesque Botanical Antibacterial Disinfectant Solution.
As indicated by our tests, this product kills viruses in one minute, bacteria in two minutes, and fungi and mycobacterium tuberculosis in three minutes.
You need no protective or professional equipment to use this product, making it very easy to use. Simply spray it onto the affected surface, allow it to work, and wipe it down.
After cleaning, you will enjoy the germ-free floor and be welcomed by this product’s pleasing lemongrass and grapefruit scent.
This broad-spectrum cleaner is so safe for use it is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency, making it a good option for the eco-conscious among us.
It also has great applications for other commercial settings, so it has been used as a disinfectant and commercial concrete cleaner solution.
This product is free from bleach and harsh chemicals and uses Thymol, a natural disinfectant derived from thyme oil, to cut through dirt, grime, and germs in an instant.
It’s also safe on almost any surface, making it suitable as a commercial driveway cleaner or for other interior and exterior applications.
Why It’s Great
- Works instantly
- Requires no PPE
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Good for everyday use
- Interior and exterior applications
Who It’s Right For
- Doctors who need a good everyday cleaner to ensure they fully disinfect their floors
- Medical offices looking for a safe and non-toxic disinfectant that can kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses in minutes
Cleaning medical office floors can be a challenge, but it shouldn’t give you a headache every time you think about it.
Various products on the market have powerful cleansing and disinfecting properties specially designed to clean and sanitize medical office floors.
And the good news is the best ones on the market are listed above. All you need to do is find the one best suited to your needs and purposes and get scrubbing.
Did you find our blog helpful? Then consider checking other guides:
- Swimming Pool Tile Cleaning Chemicals
- Gym Floor Cleaning Solution
- How to Remove Oil-Based Chemicals from a Basketball Rubber Mat Floor
- Carpet Sanitizing Solutions for Daycares
- Which Chemical Is Appropriate to Clean Restroom Surfaces?
- Best Carpet Cleaning Solution for Hotels
- Best Floor Cleaning Chemical for Salons
- Best Dorm Room Floor Cleaning Solution
- Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Chemicals
- Appropriate Chemical Solution for Cleaning Food Industry Floor
- What Chemicals Clean Surfaces and Countertops in Restaurants?
- Chemicals for Cleaning Ceiling Tile in a Restaurant
- How to Clean Prefinished Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean an Unfinished Wood Floor
- How to Get Red Wine Out of Wood