Ever looked for a commercial cleaning solution to remove bad odors used by funeral homes?
Let’s face it, funeral homes are subject to all sorts of bad odors and it can be hard to find a product that efficiently removes those smells.
When running a funeral home, it is important to use a cleaner specifically designed to remove bad odors and reduce the smell of organic decay.
Unfortunately, most home remedies simply won’t cut the mustard, and you will have to find a suitable professional carpet cleaning chemical.
But it can be hard to find the right product when you are not sure what to look for.
So, in this article, we will take you through all the most important things to look for in an odor-eliminating product.
We have rounded up the top deodorizers and odor-combusting chemicals on the market so that you can find your perfect fit.
The Top 3 Commercial Cleaning Solution to Remove Bad Odors Used by Funeral Homes
Ecocide Citrus Lush
When neutralizing odors in a funeral home, you probably want a product that smells great and is effective for dealing with odors emanating from organic decay.
The good news is that Ecocide Citrus Lush is designed to do just that.
This product can eliminate any odor you can think of- mold, mildew, organic odors, urine, feces, and even vomit (which is why it makes a great commercial concrete cleaner solution or commercial driveway cleaner as well).
What’s more, it does not merely mask the odor (like most air fresheners and deodorizers do) but rather focuses on eliminating the source of the odor, for good.
You can use a wet fogger to apply this product, which is probably your easiest option. As indicated by our tests, you can simply spray the solution where the odor is problematic and walk away.
On your return, you will be welcomed with a citrus scent derived from the essential oils in this product.
This is a great solution when using this chemical for cleaning server room floors.
Why It’s Great
- Easy application
- Great scent
- Deals specifically with scents related to organic decay
Who It’s Right for
- Funeral home cleaners who want a product that can deal with scents related to organic decay
- Commercial cleaners who want a great-smelling product with a variety of applications
Benefect Botanical Decon
If you want something that won’t only deodorize but also completely disinfect your space (such as the cleaning solutions used for floors in medical offices), you may want to consider investing in Benefect Botanical Decon.
When it comes to sanitizing, it helps to have the right air duct cleaning equipment. But, with this product, you can achieve equally good results without it.
This product kills almost 100% of bacteria and cleans, decontaminates, and deodorizes in a single application.
We have found from using this product that it takes only 30 seconds to work. This product eliminates odor-causing fungi, bacteria, and organisms without any synthetic fragrances, dyes, or bleaches.
Rather, it uses the active ingredient in thyme oil to harness the capabilities of plant oils to do the job. As a result, it also leaves no chemical residue behind.
So, if you were looking for a more natural commercial cleaning solution for drains and other problematic odor-forward areas in your business, look no further.
Plus, it is so safe to use that you require no protective equipment or evacuations of a building before applying this powerful disinfectant (which is why it is a popular construction and commercial site clean-up solution).
Why It’s Great
- Safe to use
- Powerful disinfectant
- Kills all bacteria
- Works in less than a minute
Who It’s Right for
- Funeral home cleaners who want a cleaning product with powerful disinfectant properties
- Commercial cleaners who need a product that works quickly and is safe to use when people are around
Pure O2 Sweet Breeze Odor Stain Remover
If you have wall-to-wall carpets in your funeral home (or upholstery that starts to reek after a while), you may want to consider the Pure O2 Sweet Breeze Odor Stain Remover.
This product contains a powerful odor-combusting chemical and a natural brightener, allowing you to brighten, clean, and deodorize carpets and upholstery all in one go.
Our findings show that it is even safe for use on olefin and Berber rugs and various other polyester materials.
This product is designed to be used as a booster for other carpet cleaning chemicals or as a stand-alone pre-treatment.
Because the product is oxygenated, it will release some pressure, but the good news is that this boosts its brightening abilities.
Your carpets and upholstery will not only look brighter but also smell better than ever before.
Why It’s Great
- Oxygenated product that has brightening qualities
- Cleans while eliminating odors
- Safe for use on olefin, Berber, and polyester
- Smells great
Who It’s Right for
- Funeral home owners who want to clean and deodorize their carpets and upholstery while also eliminating odors
- Cleaners who clean funeral homes who want a cleaning solution that can fight odors and brighten carpets and upholstery
So, it turns out that finding the right product to eliminate odors in funeral homes is not that difficult after all.
In fact, there are a variety of products that will deodorize funeral homes while keeping them clean and germ-free.
The good news is that most of these products can also be used in other settings where odors may be problematic.
Some even have applications beyond what is mentioned here (such as being used as cleaning solutions for exclusive use in car shops).
The product you need to make your life a little easier, and better smelling, is within reach. All you have to do is follow our trusty guide to find the one that is right for you and your business.
Did you find our blog helpful? Then consider checking other guides:
- Hospital Floor Cleaning Chemicals
- Swimming Pool Tile Cleaning Chemicals
- Gym Floor Cleaning Solution
- How to Remove Oil-Based Chemicals from a Basketball Rubber Mat Floor
- Carpet Sanitizing Solutions for Daycares
- Which Chemical Is Appropriate to Clean Restroom Surfaces?
- Commercial Restroom Floor Cleaning Solution
- Commercial Pressure Washing Chemicals
- Commercial Cleaning Solutions
- Commercial Rust Removal Solution
- Commercial Chemicals to Clean Grease
- Commercial Cleaning Solution to Remove Bad Odors
- Appropriate Chemical Solution for Cleaning Food Industry Floor
- What Chemicals Clean Surfaces and Countertops in Restaurants?
- Chemicals for Cleaning Ceiling Tile in a Restaurant